By Douglas F. Twiss, & Annie R. Russell Reece H. Vallance
Read Online or Download A textbook of inorganic chemistry vol.VII part II Sulphur, Selenium, and Tellurium PDF
Best chemistry books
- Chemische Reaktionstechnik, 2. Auflage
- Orientation and Stereoselection
- Chemical Studies on Tuberculin
- Biomimetic Chemistry
- The Rudolf Report: Expert Report on Chemical and Technical Aspects
Extra info for A textbook of inorganic chemistry vol.VII part II Sulphur, Selenium, and Tellurium
Synthetic Fuels, McGraw-Hill, 1982. , Biomass for Renewable Energy Fuels and Chemicals, Academic Press, 1998. 17. Ergun, S. , Chemistry and Physics of Carbon, P. L. , Ed. Vol. 1, Marcel Dekker, New York, 1965. 18. Blackwood, J. D. and McCarthy, D. , Aust. J. Chemical Engineering, 19, 797-813 (1966). 19. Blackwood, J. D. and McCarthy, D. , Aust. J. Chemical Engineering, 20, 2003–2004 (1967). 20. Mosely, F. , J. Inst. Fuel, 40, 523–530 (1967). 21. Johnson, J. , American Chemical Society, Div. Fuel Chemistry, April 8, 1973.
The coal gas was know as “blue water gas” (Probstein, R. F. and Hicks, R. , Synthetic Fuels, McGraw-Hill, 1982, p. 7). 3. Klass, D. , Biomass for Renewable Energy, Fuels, and Chemicals, Academic Press, 1998, p. 271. 4. S. gov/coalpower/ gasification/models. 5. , private communications with producers, 1997. 6. gov/cctc/factsheets/wabash/wabashrdemo. html. 7. html. 8. Raghunathan, K. and Gullett, B. , Role of Sulfur in Reducing PCDD and PCDF Formation, Environmental Science and Technology, Vol. 30.
27. en. html. 28. pdf. fm Page 32 Thursday, January 20, 2005 3:42 PM 32 Rezaiyan and Cheremisinoff 29. Source: Adapted from various sources: M. A. , Chemistry of Coal Utilization, 2nd Supplementary Volume, WileyInterscience, 1981; Cheremisinoff, N, and P. , 1984; Joaquin, R. html). 30. htm. 31. html. 32. Source: EPA 832-f-99-068, September 1999. 33. htm. 34. Wood Handbook, Forest Products Laboratory, 1999. 35. Gray, D. , “Opportunities for Petroleum Coke Gasification Under Tighter Sulfur Limits for Transportation Fuels,” Paper presented at the 2000 Gasification Technologies Conference, San Francisco, CA, October 8–11, 2000.